Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sing Song Sucks

Hello People,
It's been some time since I've tortured you with my seemingly endless source of crap.
Been busy quitting my job. Yes, it’s a process.
Anyway, here we go again. Have any of you guys actually heard the words of the songs that you listen to?
Well, yesterday as I sat doing my nails, perming my hair and laying out my underwear for the week… I heard this song by someone who goes by the name of Ricky Martin.
And he was singing a song called Shake your Bon Bons.
Question.
What are Bon Bons? Does everybody have a bon bon. Is that a good thing? Is it a gender oriented thingy? I'm pretty sure I don't have a bon bon.
If I did.. I wouldn't call it a bon bon anyway. It's too panzy-ish.
How about that Michael Bolten chappy -"Can I touch you there."
Where Mikey? Please tell us... . If you're referring to my bons bons - the answer is NO WAY HOSEY!Besides... i'm too busy shaking them to kingdom come. Oh Oh.. .and can someone please tell me what the lil boy is saying when he sings.. "You say it best when you say nothing at all."
Isn't that an insult? Isn't he saying… I love it when you shut up coz the birds come out to sing and the sun shines brighter?
Perhaps they’re all metaphors.
Like 2 steps behind - written by the stalker.
Annies Song – written by the alcoholic
Janie’s got a gun – by the jealous transvestite
Anyone got anymore? Oh.. and please do write in if you figure out what bon bons are.
Ciao.

9 comments:

KD13 said...

I could give you my theories... :D

But I think you know you're better off without them!

:)

prado said...

Happy holidaying!!! So next post is your new painting. :P

iz said...

I disagree. Annie's song is written by a cockroach. Listen closely to the chorus: You fill up my senssseeeers. Do alcoholics have sensors? I don't think so.

Jonathan said...

Karen... cmmon.. give it a shot!

Prado.. i think i'm getting worse with the painting :-)

IZ - I want some of the maal you're smoking.

iz said...

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE MAAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

November Rain- The Indian MET Department

Anonymous said...

November Rain- The Indian MET Department

Cecilia said...

haha...liked this blog about music..i do listen to the lyrics..some are real nice..some quite cheesy yeah..good one neways..!

thinKinBLaQ said...

shamer of 69 - the 69 year old who chooses to expose the choicest parts of his body :P


jaded - manali return