Sunday, December 03, 2006

Are you an ISH-ER?

So I’ve quit my job.
And that leaves me with a lot of time to think.
Here’s proof that that’s not such a good thing.

Are You an ‘ish-er?’

I’ve discovered this of late whilst talking to a friend of mine. She said “I’ll meet you at Seven thirty-ish.
Ka-ching Ka-ching. Goldmine on the loose. And I found it!

Seven thirty-ish. What does that mean?
7:31?
7:29?
7:50?
It’s open to interpretation. And here’s the good part. We can customize ISH to fit (read as ‘get out of’) any situation.

I’ll show you how.

o Of course I love you-ish.
o Yes, I remembered to plug in the life support system-ish.
o I didn’t sleep with the white house intern-ish
o Yeah I know how to play the electric guitar, blindfolded, one hand tied behind my back and whipping up Duck a l’orange with the other, whilst calculating the value of pi up to 72 decimal points. Ish.
o Pull my finger. I promise I won’t fart - ish.
o I love your cooking! Just like my mom’s. – ish
o No I don’t think you’re psychotic-ish.
o Yes Jonathan – I love your blog. –ish.


Accomplished ishers usually disguise the ish within a cough. It’s takes a bit o practice. But you’ll get the hang of it. Let me know if you have anymore situations. Or if you’ve used ish successfully recently.
Now it’s time for me to take my pre lunch post early morning nap - nap. Ciao.

5 comments:

Diana Kotwal said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha that's so funny. You know, lil sis, lately I've been getting all your jokes. Maybe it's time I put the beer bottle down and admitted I have a problem.

iz said...

I am an Itish-er.

KD13 said...

I used to hate the ish-er's until i figured that when you can't beat them it's better to join them and be twice as ish'erish as they are.

Anonymous said...

lol! i'm a single-ish, neurotic-ish blog maniac on the loos-ish...

Anonymous said...

i think ash went one up and ished the hell out of us.